We service and repair all sprinkler brands. We specialize in:
- troubleshooting low pressure
- troubleshooting electrical problems
- repairing broken heads
- changing out electric valves
- repairing broken pipes
- troubleshooting pump systems
1. Spring Start Up:
- -We will check for leaks, clogging and wear.
- -Sprinkler heads will be adjusted if needed.
- -Clock & Battery made sure to be in working order.
- -If needed, pumps & filtering devices will be checked.
2. Mid-Season Checkup:
- -Clocks will be checked & adjusted if needed.
- -Sprinklers will be checked for leaks, clogging and wear.
- -Water and clock will be shut off.
- -System is blown out with compressed air
- -Minor adjustments made on sprinkler heads.
- -Batteries are disconnected.
- -Existing problems are made note of to be fixed in the spring.
All three of these services are available for one low, affordable price when you ask about our: “Full Service Discount Packaged Deal“
**You also have the option to purchase these services in any combination to meet your needs.”
Winterization is the only must have maintenance required for a lawn irrigation system; and here at Garden Time, we guarantee the lowest cost for closing up your sprinkler system the right way.